Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Song of the Day - Keep Your Opinions To Yourself

Host - Keep Your Opinions To Yourself from Split w/ KYOTY (2012)

Just learned that this quite angry hardcore outfit from New Hampshire will be playing a show in my neck of the woods real soon (Portland, Maine)! These guys put out a very solid but much too short split with KYOTY, this song is named after the abbreviation, which features my favorite Keep Your Opinions To Yourself track and, after a long time thinking it out, my definitive song of the year 2012.

KYOTY might not be playing with Host as far as I know, but these guys seem to be a well-oiled wrecking crew of good times all by themselves from the sound of 'em!

I'm pretty pumped for all the awesomeness still coming Portland's way...



Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment