Monday, December 17, 2012

Nostalgia For Tomorrow's side project!

This is a little side project that I came up with while watching wrestling videos on Youtube and listening to my favorite tracks at the same time. I've always wanted to start my own column where I just post a song a day as well as one where I post a random wrestling match from the great/not-so-great and misunderstood world of professional wrestling (WWE/WWF/WCW/ECW/TNA/ROH/SMW/AJPW/you name it), but I felt that putting all this stuff on my regular blog, Nostalgia For Tomorrow would take the focus off what that blog is about; discovering new music, finding sweet gems, supporting local acts, and discussing things that are or will be nostalgic to me. So, I've created this off-shot blog to sort of experiment with both interests...

Who knows what'll happen.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment