Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Match of the Day - Xanta Klaus came to town!

Xanta Klaus vs. Scott Taylor - WWF Superstars (1995)



I couldn't think of a better match than "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase's desecration of Santa, Xanta Klaus (Balls Mahoney) taking on Scott Taylor - later known as Scotty 2 Hotty!

If you have yet to witness Xanta Klaus in action, I highly recommend you check out this match! I also posted it on my regular blog, Nostalgia For Tomorrow for my 12 days of NFT Christmas special!

This is proof that Balls Mahoney could actually do more than bash people over the head with steel chairs at some point in his career along with playing Santa's evil brother from the South Pole!

Another fun fact is that my swim coach back in high school also coached and was Scott Garland's (Scott Taylor/Scotty 2 Hotty) gym teacher back in the day. Garland was born and raised in Westbrook, Maine - not too far from where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment