Monday, April 8, 2013

Match of the Debut - lol cena debuts

Kurt Angle vs. John Cena - Smackdown! (2002)


Since I posted The Rock's debut match the night after beating CM Punk for The World Championship at Royal Rumble a few months back, I guess it's only fair that I do the same for our new champion, John Cena.

For the haters: he's not wrestling in short shorts, he's not sporting his wrist bands or a hustle/loyalty/respect shirt, he doesn't do his signature run to the ring or his Cenation salute, he doesn't say "you can't see me" or even "word life", he loses, and Kurt Angle doesn't shake his hand.

Love him or hate him (it's the internet, so the latter), Cena's still gonna be a babyface carrying the WWE flag 50 years from now...

PS: I actually watched WrestleMania live for the first time since WrestleMania 24. Let's just say that last night's Raw was much more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment