Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Match of the Day - Now for a real deathmatch...

Jon Moxley vs. Brain Damage - Dining Deathmatch - CZW Tournament of Death 8 (2009)


Remember how I said that last deathmatch wasn't like the kind where the two wrestlers beat each other with fine-china until one has a near-death experience or something like that? Yeah, well this is that match with the china (there probably weren't that "fine") - among other things you would find in dining rooms, like: tables, chairs, grandfather clocks, and skilsaws (I'll get to that later).

But what was for dinner? Thumbtack cake, of course! At least that's what I've heard... and it makes sense really, not only because this is Combat Zone Wrestling, but because they wasted it by throwing it into each other's faces rather than eating it. I guess if they had eaten it, it would have been called a cake eating deathmatch.

I'm on a roll with bad jokes this week. Hah, roll.. like bread.

I'm sorry.

This match between Jon Moxley (Currently the US champ in WWE as Dean Ambrose) and the late Brain Damage is probably one of the best Moxley deathmatches and heavily talked about especially because of the skilsaw spot. There, I got to it.

Theme results

Food: cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment